We all know that preparing for your maternity shoot can be both exciting and a little overwhelming. This is why I created an exclusive Maternity style guide for my clients and I will be sharing it with yall today. Please be advised that this style guide is to reflect Valerie Clark Photography style of shooting, editing, and location.
- When booking your photographer always ask if they have a client closet. I offer my clients a wide variety of twelve maternity dresses they can choose from. This is important to ask because if they have a client closet available that is one thing you can check off your list. If not I highly recommend looking on pinkblush maternity, amazon, and etsy.
- Dad/Partner can either wear khaki pants and a white shirt or dress in blue pants and a white shirt to match mom’s dress. I always recommend these two different outfit choices because it’s easier for them to dress around mom’s dress choice.
- For beach, high grass woods, and greenery locations, the photographer recommends nude/neutral or white maternity dress to reflect editing style.
- Some amazing locations I recommend: Skywood Park, Delaware Water Gap, and Tobyhanna State Park.
- Hair Style: Beach waves, Curly, Straight, or updos.
I hope this helps you a little more when styling your/planning your maternity session.